Hottopic.com - Everything about the music!
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Punk Rock at Hot Topic!

Friday, September 29, 2006

in Honor of New Incubus...

I know these have been floating around for years, but I scanned these myself out of my friend Heather's old yearbook from middle school. Hey, Heather, I'm done with your yearbook if you want it back now! More than 10 years later...






I wish I could find my high school yearbooks because Linkin Park and Hoobastank also have new albums coming out. Then I could scan in the retarded message Dan Estrin wrote in my yearbook.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish i could go back in time and throw even more things at them during lawnday for sucking so much even 10 years later.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Drunk Groupie said...

Because Vincent Gallo is so good? And he's sold thousands upon thousands of records and opened for Black Sabbath? Oh wait. That's INCUBUS.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home