Hottopic.com - Everything about the music!
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Punk Rock at Hot Topic!

Friday, September 22, 2006

I Hate Pretending I'm Alone, Jealous and Stoned on a Road to Nowhere...


Three song titles in one blog title. Not too shabby. I probably could have done better, but whatever.

I just want everyone to go out and buy Ten Silver Drops, the Secret Machines' latest. I seriously can't stop listening to it. It's amazing. Prog rock is my secret passion. I love it. I love epic, 8 minute long songs dripping with heavy sound. I'm thinking I should probably enjoy it for now 'cause if history serves, I'll probably end up mad at a certain drummer for some reason. I hope not, though. Life without the Secret Machines just might not be worth living...

And all Pez tastes the same.

1 Comments:

Blogger MSK said...

i just bought wild berry mentos. sugarfree. i think they're stale. or else just gross in general.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home