Hottopic.com - Everything about the music!
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Punk Rock at Hot Topic!

Friday, August 11, 2006

A Word About Under the Influence of Giants



First of all, about 7 years ago, Aaron Bruno and I worked together at Hot Topic in Thousand Oaks. He was in a hardcore band. He had really short hair and looked like a total hardcore jock. Don't get me wrong, he still looked good, just jock-like. If anyone had told me he'd be singing in a band that's a total throwback to the Bee Gees wearing yellow glove like things and sporting long hair (with bangs no less) I'd have had that person committed. Drew worked in the Journey's right across the way and he was an ass. Later he worked at Chaos, a skate store and he was still an ass. Unfortunately he's always been cute. Jamin Wilcox went to Calabasas High School where he was best friends with Jason Boyd, Brandon's younger brother. My friends at Calabasas named him "string bean man." Just thought I'd share...

1 Comments:

Blogger JAX said...

i remember when aaron was in hometown hero opening for weezer

how quickly things change.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home