Hottopic.com - Everything about the music!
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Punk Rock at Hot Topic!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Warped Tour Hangover

We made it back! All the way from El Paso (we couldn't resist driving the extra 45 minutes to say we were in Texas) back to Los Angeles! Warped Tour was insane. I saw so many bands I can't even keep them straight. Here's the list of who I saw:
Valient Thorr
Dropping Daylight
Gym Class Heroes
Plain White T's
The Vincent Black Shadow
Motion City Soundtrack
Everytime I Die
The Panic Division
Saves the Day
From Autumn to Ashes
Rise Against
Armour For Sleep
Vaux
Aiden
8 Fingers Down (the beloved Warped barbeque band)
AFI
Unfortunately, I only got to watch half of most of the sets because there was just so darn much to see! I'm pretty easy to please and everyone was awesome. My favorites were (aside form AFI of course) were Gym Class Heroes, Motion City Soundtrack, Rise Against, Armour For Sleep and Aiden, but like I said, every band I watched was good. I just have amazing taste. What can I say? Oh, and a special shout out to We Are the Fury. they gave me their EP on the way out and I'm totally in love with it. I listened to it twice on the way home. I'll have a whole run down of the day soon with interviews from Motion City Soundtrack, Vaux, the Bled, The Vincent Black Shadow, From Autumn to Ashes, Britt Black and a bunch of merch guys! And I actually have pictures! I'll put it all up soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home