Hottopic.com - Everything about the music!
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Punk Rock at Hot Topic!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Bamboozle Left Lineup

Well, I'd be lying if I didn't say I was a tad bit disappointed. Here's the lineup:
Saturday 10/14
Dashboard Confessional
Jack's Mannequin
+44
Hellogoodbye
Sugarcult
Cute is What We Aim For
Linc's special guest (probably won't be as exciting as they want it to be)
Sunday 10/15
Brand New
Thrice
30 Seconds to Mars
Murs
The Bled
Hit the Lights
The Fall of Troy
The Pink Spiders
Check out the Bamboozle Left Website for more info.
I don't know. Does anyone else feel a bit cheated? I just looked at the Bamboozle "right" line-up from this year and it was insane. Not that I'm not grateful for Street Scene, I just would have like Street Scene to be more like Bamboozle, if that makes any sense. Hopefully I'll get some interviews (I'm thinking Cute is What We Aim For?) and I'll get to see 30 Seconds to Mars. Afterall, 30 Secs are on my wish list of bands I've never seen....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home