Hottopic.com - Everything about the music!
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Punk Rock at Hot Topic!

Friday, June 30, 2006

Warped Tour '06 Preview

Well, it's that time of year again. Not that it's hard to ignore. I'll be covering Warped Tour in Las Cruces, NM. Why Las Cruces you ask? The simple answer is AFI is playing in Las Cruces and I've decided I should see AFI as many times as possible. Yes, I am one of those Davey stalkers. Luckily, I will have other bands to talk about and interview. Expect a full report as well as blurbs from the show. Is there anyone I should be requesting an interview from? (Besides AFI, which is probably not possible.) I've been approached by Motion City Soundtack as well as Gym Class Heros. What do you think? Should I ask GCH's if they know Pete? I'm looking forward to talking to Greeley Estates. They're adorable. LEave me comments with questions to ask them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home