Hottopic.com - Everything about the music!
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Punk Rock at Hot Topic!

Friday, June 02, 2006

From One Groupie to Another

Some friendly advice...
From: Miss Jillian
Date: May 29, 2006 6:26 PM


Hi! I feel that I need some love advice from another groupie. My question is, I'm in love with one of my musician friends. Thing is, he's in a relationship with a psycho bitch who's myspace almost entirely consists of pictures of them, plus I'm in a relationship too. I'm so hot for him and I want to conquer him with real love, because lately, when I see him a shows, he looks kinda sad and depressed and I think it's his bitch that's pussywhipping him. Should I go out and get him?


Hey! Sorry to take so long to get back to you! To answer your question directly, if it will make you happy go for it! Although I am a huge believer in karma, I have learned the hard way that all's fair in love and war and being the good girl gets you absolutely nowhere. That being said, you should probably take the time to weigh your options and decide if you are willing to take this risk. Musicians are not known for their loyalty, blah, blah, blah. Not that it's ever deterred anyone, including Heather Locklear who could have had any man when she married Tommy Lee. I hope that helps!


I'm always here to answer fellow groupie questions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home