Hottopic.com - Everything about the music!
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Punk Rock at Hot Topic!

Friday, June 02, 2006

Always Willing to Share My Secrets

From: Decided to stick with Dir en grey ^^
Date: Jun 2, 2006 12:08 PM

Hey, I was just wondering, how in the world do you get close enough to talk with these bands? I saw your interview with Dir en grey on your guide to life and was just curious. Especially considering they can't even come out until the concert starts considering all of the hysterical fans. So, if you don't mind me asking, what's your secret?

Thanks in advance!

~Christine


My secret is I was affiliated with a local paper, which gave me the precedence to contact press agents. Actually their US press asked me to do this interview. Now I have my blog, which will be blooming into a music website very soon. Stay tuned......

Thanks for the question!

DG

P.S. If you are interested in doing this I highly recommend taking a journalism course. It was one of the best things I've ever done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home