Hottopic.com - Everything about the music!
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Punk Rock at Hot Topic!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Soul Patrol!

-Americans would rather vote for pop idol than president!
-Prince shows us why he's the sexiest vegetarian
-Clay Aiken continues to transform into Barry Manilow


I don't know why I'm writing about AI, but I can't seem to hold the dorkiness in tonight. I'm kind of disgusted by the more votes than a president has ever gotten thing. I still don't know what's wrong with people. Anyway, I'm still kind of excited that Taylor won.



Speaking of not being able to hold in the dorkiness, did anyone catch Clay Aiken tonight? I don't know what it was. The hair, the suit, the completely confident manner in which he took the stage? He's so ready for his own Mandy. Someone buy him a dog already!

Okay, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Remember when Prince was on the cover of some magazine completely nude? Well, I totally had a crush on him. I was about 7 or 8 years old and I stole my parents copy of Purple Rain. I still have a crush on him. He's just one of those people I guess.

1 Comments:

Blogger LA By Word Of Mouth said...

I LOVE PRINCE!!!!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home