Hottopic.com - Everything about the music!
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Punk Rock at Hot Topic!

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Keith Died on One Tree Hill

So, I've been researching visitor paths to this blog (no, it's not creepy, it's a good market reseach tool) and I've decided to "answer" some of the searches I've seen that lead people here.

1. How did Keith die on One Tree Hill? Jimmy, the fat guy that talked shit about everyone on the time capsule video, brought a gun to school. He didn't kill anyone, but himself. When Dan found Keith with a dead Jimmy, Dan decided to kill Keith himself and make it look like it was Jimmy.

2. I guess I have to deal with the Interpol groupie searches. Interpol was a band I was very close to in NYC, in particular Carlos D. We were friends. I have since moved back to LA and we don't speak all that much anymore, although I did attend the event he dj'd at on New Year's eve. It makes me sad, but I'm grateful for the good times I had following them on more than one continent. And I'm very lucky to have seen the Cure so many times and I actually met one of my best friends through Interpol.

3. Here's an interesting one. "Steve Aoki Groupies." Honestly, I was not aware he had groupies. I haven't seen Steve in awhile. I guess he's too cool for school now and I hate getting his e-mails that say I'm djing here but it's exclusive and you can't come. Consequently, when faced with the decision of where to go on Tuesday nights, I have to choose Frankie Chan. The hipster crowd still irks me, but Frankie's gigs seem to be a lot more relaxed and comfortable.

4. "Matt Skiba's wife." I did hear that she's a sensitive subject for my beloved Davey because she dated Davey and then married Matt. I guess she better be gorgeous. Not that I'd kick Matt out of bed, but seriously, Davey? Why would you ever break up with him?

5. "Dave Grohl and groupies." I don't really know anything about Mr. Grohl. I did meet him once, but don't read into that too far. It was at a Foo Fighers instore, his fiance (now wife) was there and she was totally obnoxious. She insisted on standing in the front and it's not like she's short. I'm just annoyed because even though she gets yummy Dave all to herself, she can't even let the fans have him for one performance. Dave was lovely, though, and complimented one of my tattoos. I was speechless. All I wanted to say is, "Holy shit, you were in Nirvana."

6. "Erik Brunetti." Erik is the owner and creator of the brand FUCT. We used to hang out a lot, but he imported a girlfriend from Canada and I don't see him much anymore. His birthday was Friday. Happy birthday, Erik!

Well, those were some of the more recent searches. Oh, and I'd like to thank my current obssession, Pete Wentz, for getting me so many hits. Pete, I wish Peyton chose you so you could come back on One Tree Hill next season.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home