Hottopic.com - Everything about the music!
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Punk Rock at Hot Topic!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

John Hughes Saved My Life

So, I'm finally home from San Francisco. I was helping out my bff on her groupie quest, which oddly enough, is Vincent Gallo. I, obviously, didn't appreciate the show. When I told my friend John Lennon must be turning over in his grave right now (Sean plays on stage with Gallo) she informed me that Yoko was also friends with Gallo and he played at her birthday party. I'm not sure what to make of that.

Anyway, waiting for me on my bed was the latest issue of Blender with none other than Fall Out Boy on the cover. Needless to say it was all Pete. The article gives the excuse that Patrick hates interviews, blah, blah, blah and apparently this is a dyanmic that works for FOB. Good for them. I hope they get at least 2 or 3 more albums out before Pete leaves, thinking he can strike out on his own. And I'll try not to be so cynical. The most frustruating thing is the article didn't give a straight answer regarding Pete's status. Does he have a girlfriend or doesn't he? I know it doesn't make all that much difference. He lives at home in Chicago with his parents and if he thinks 27 year olds can't live at home with their parents he should come visit me. He won't find a bunch of Transformers on the floor, but he will find my Barbie collection. Oh, and I don't have a Morrissey poster. If I had a poster up it would be this giant David Bowie poster I have sitting in a poster tube somewhere that used to hang above my bed in my dorm room. I'm thinking I may need to take another trip to Chicago soon. The last time I was there was for Curiosa two summers ago. I wonder if Pete was there and I didn't know/care who he was. I wish I could quit you Pete! But you're that boy. The one in high school who thought he was an outcast, but dated the cheerleader and in some sick way, I'm still looking for that boy. Ugh. Maybe I should try getting some "sleep" from a bottle of Ativan. Just kidding. Seriously. How could I be a groupie if I was dead?



Pete's Balls

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to the show with little in the way of expectations and I kinda thought it was good. "Ram On" was cute.

Davey is also spinning at the BFD afterparty up here on June 10th.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Drunk Groupie said...

I'm really bad at this stalker shit! Where is up here? And what is BFD?

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw crap. Sorry I didn't see your post until now. I'll keep an ear out for more Davey/BFD info up here (San Francisco) and post in your comments if I hear anything relevant.

I'm like an encyclopedia of Webstalking!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Drunk Groupie said...

I might totaly ask Nick about it. You never know, right?

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm. It seems this is the norm for Pete.

THINGS TO DO TODAY:
Take naked pics of myself
Play with my balls

http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/2006/05/pete-wentz-is-has-tool.html

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home