Hottopic.com - Everything about the music!
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Punk Rock at Hot Topic!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I Love LA!

Ah, Randy Newman at his finest. I remember making a cd full of songs about LA right before I moved to NYC for the first time. It was a double set, actually. I would listen to those cds, eager to get back to Los Angeles. I made my move and 18 months later I was back in NYC for almost 4 years, vowing never to return to LA. Well, as circumstance would have it, I moved back. I've had a hard time remembering why I wanted to return so badly before. Slowly, I have been gathering little bits and pieces of what I once loved. Hopefully I will get to do something very cool on Saturday that will jog my memory. I can't talk about it or I'll jinx it. You'll know soon enough.

I can talk about my upcoming interview with 3 vocalist, Joey Eppard. That will be taking place on Friday at the Mint. Hopefully it will hit the blog before the weekend's over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home