Hottopic.com - Everything about the music!
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Punk Rock at Hot Topic!

Friday, April 14, 2006

Rockstars are People Too

I swear to god I'm getting a new pin up girl tattoo and naming it "Miss Murder"! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease marry me Davey Havok! I don't know how many of you were tuned into KROQ yesterday afternoon to hear the new A.F.I., but if you did, I'm sure you feel exactly the same way I do. I'm super excited to have a new A.F.I. song! But, to top that off, Stryker spoke with Davey over the phone. You can bet I was squealing like it was Joey McIntyre and I was a 12 year old in the 90's. I don't remember much of what Davey said. He talked about the new album and the Despair Faction kids on the new song. I don't really care what he was talking about. As long as he wasn't talking about getting married. Hee hee.



I only like guys that wear eyeliner.


Yesterday I got a new issue of Blender and you know that thing they have in the back? Well Doug Robb from Hoobastank is in this one. I had the lovely experience of going to high school with them and Dan Estrin did a pretty good job of making sure high school sucked for me. One way was by teasing me because I hung out with stoner types. Well yesterday I this is what I read:


"My guitarist, Dan Estrin, didn't really do any drugs either. He's one of my best friends, and within the last six months or a year he's been high every day, smoking pot like a madman. And he acts like it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. He wants me to try it so bad, but I kind of like being able to say I've never done any drugs."



This is who you're letting down, Dan!


Now, I'm not really sure how to take this. It could be a joke. I wouldn't put it past those two. Why out your best friend like that? But if it isn't a joke, Dan is an idiot. Please don't do drugs, kids! They're bad! Hee hee!


What else is happening? I've been sick, so I haven't been out much. I'm kind of obsessing over Pete Wentz right now. It's like I'm posessed. What's next? I'm going to start listening to The Killers? Speaking of, I read this quote in Blender as well:

"Kanye West makes me ill." -Brandon Flowers


I'm not really sure how to take that, Mr. Flowers. I always knew you sucked, but I never imagined you would go that far. I'm glad my friend made fun of your name that one time. You were so faced you couldn't even say anything in return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home