Hottopic.com - Everything about the music!
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Punk Rock at Hot Topic!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Real Groupie Turned Nerd Groupie?

OMG! I just read that Heather Locklear, ex of Tommy Lee AND Ritchie Sambora, is dating DAVID SPADE! Wha?!? Not that I have anything against David Spade. I love him (once I saw him and Chris Farley together at the Beavis and Butthead movie premiere and they were so adorable and bff!), but how does he get to date Heather Locklear? Here's the link to the Yahoo story.

Home Run!

1 Comments:

Blogger Drunk Groupie said...

The only problem is the girl he's trying to make jealous is way hotter than Heather Locklear (no offense to Heather she is one of the ultimate rock wives) and if I'm right younger, too. And when has David Spade ever shown any interest in getting married? Doesn't that make him a bachelor for life too? I mean I don't blame him, he doesn't seem to have a problem getting hot chicks.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home