Hottopic.com - Everything about the music!
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Punk Rock at Hot Topic!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I <3 One Tree Hill

Who watched One Tree Hill tonight?!? OMG! How weird is that show? There's a married couple in high school and Pete from Fall Out Boy makes out with another girl? Can I tell you how jealous I am? Plus, what is he doing in bed with a chick in high school?!? Does that bode well with Middle America?!? And why did Keith have to die? That's so messed up.



Oh, and Chad Michael Murray may be hot but he's worse than the character he played on Dawson's Creek. I don't know how Sophia Bush can stand to be on the same set as him. You go girl! You're much stronger than I am. The rumor is he's dating that awful redhead they brought in this season. But, if you really feel it necessary you can always enter to win that Sunkist thing and possibly tell his cheating ass off yourself.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not a One Tree Hill watcher, but did you ever see these? Wasn't sure so I thought I'd link it.
http://www.perezhilton.com/topics/yummy_yummy_screw/petes_fall_out_boy_20060308.php

Back from March, but they never get old...ha

11:36 AM  
Blogger Drunk Groupie said...

OMG! Yes! Buddyhead posted those as well! And that's all I could think about as I was watching OTH!!!! Hahahahaha!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home