Hottopic.com - Everything about the music!
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Punk Rock at Hot Topic!

Friday, March 31, 2006

Taste of Exhaustion

I just wanted to post a quick Taste of Chaos update. It was aweosome and it was a long day. I didn't get to speak with As I Lay Dying, but they put on an awesome show. I did speak with Street Drum Corps and they were absolutely charming. I have the biggest crush on Bobby and I was so happy to finally see them live. The show was good, but long. I'm not into girl bands, per say, but being around that much testosterone can be hard. Maybe someday a girl will be in one of the bands playing. No wonder so many girlfriends were around. Hah! Oh and I totally thought American Eyes were playing, but apparently they were already off the tour. I feel really dumb for having sent all those text messages to David now. Oh well. I'll write my mini reviews of the bands I watched tonight. Hopefully the SDC interview will be up tomorrow and speaking of interviews, I'm hoping to have the DEG interview up as well. All this before I go get a new tattoo at True Tattoo (Chris Garver of Miami Ink's studio in LA, but Nick Rodin is doing my Tom Petty logo that will say American Girl) on Saturday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charr Crail said...

Love your blog! It's so funny you mention the testosterone thing because as when I was musing during the Taste of Chaos show I defintiley noticed the definitive lack of girls/women/females in the show.
Who are you writing for anyway-- in addition to your blog? Very enjoyable!

5:38 PM  
Blogger Drunk Groupie said...

Awww! Thank you! I was writing for LA Record, a zine here in LA, but it's kind of up in the air right now so now I'm trying to freelance it and make this blog into something.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home