Hottopic.com - Everything about the music!
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Punk Rock at Hot Topic!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Must Write Everyday!

Last night I had a rather disturbing dream. A certain boy from a certain band with a girl singer who's about to drop a new album was living at my house but he wouldn't have anything to do with me. Then one day he calls me and tells me I'm going to pick him up because he wants to sleep with me that night. Then he tells me he loves me and I'm like, "okay, bye!" Later we were at my childhood home and there was a huge tornado. Everyone made it down to the basement, but upstairs we could hear everything getting destroyed and it was going on forever, but then I finally woke up. When I fell back asleep the same dream came back and I was at work and my sister called to tell me that my brother had dropped off the aforementioned guy, but it was too early and I couldn't leave. Then I woke up again for good.

I think I'm one step closer to the band I'm trying to get for an interview, but I don't want to jinx it. The second I know for sure I'll post it cause its a pretty big show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home