Hottopic.com - Everything about the music!
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Punk Rock at Hot Topic!

Friday, March 24, 2006

Japan Mania

I just wanted to post a quick update. Dir En Grey last night was insane! I was so impressed by their FANS! It's always nice to go see a band where the crowd is enthusiatic and passionate. And the band was so schooled in every style of metal. I was told all about their different "phases" by two girls I met outside who had come down all the way from Oregon! When I met them after the show, they were both cocky, but still reserved. If only American bands could pull that off! The only celebrity sighting was Kelly Osbourne, which was kind of funny because we spotted her right after Groupie Sister Bunny asked why she wasn't there! Full review and INTERVIEW (courtesey of Groupie Sister Bunny) to follow this weekend! Don't forget to check back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home