Hottopic.com - Everything about the music!
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Punk Rock at Hot Topic!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Happy Birthday Captain Kirk!

My first order of business will be to out myself as a closet Star Trek fan. (Only original and Next Generation, though.) And wish Mr.William Shatner, one of my most favorite people alive, a very happy 75th birthday! Everyone should go buy that album he put out a couple of years ago. It's awesome! Look! There's even a link to buy Has Been from Amazon!

My next order of business is to ask everyone for interview questions. In the next few days I'll be interviewing Dir En Grey (Groupie Sister Bunny will be interviewing them, actually), possibly The 69 Eyes, at Taste of Chaos: As I Lay Dying, Street Drum Corps and possibly David from American Eyes if I can find his phone number. I also may be interviewing the Hellacopters on Saturday. If anyone has any questions they've always wanted to ask any of these people feel free to let me know.

I'm really looking forward to all of these shows and interviews. The 69 Eyes are playing at the Whiskey and I haven't been there in ages. I'm not too familiar with them, but they're from Finland, they're hot, and Bam Margera directed one of their videos. Obviously I'm excited about Taste of Chaos. I can't wait to see all the hot boys there. OMG! What if Davey's there?!? That would rule!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home