Hottopic.com - Everything about the music!
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Punk Rock at Hot Topic!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Grammys, Olympics, What next?

Well, in my streak of failure to update, I haven't made a proper Grammy post. It's pretty much to late to do, but I really felt I should heir my grievances. I honestly only watched the last hour of the Grammys. I caught Paul McCartney on stage with Linkin' Park. What? First of all, it was weird enough to see someone I went to high school with on stage, accepting a Grammy. Then They get to be onstage with a Beatle? If they were actually good, I'd be happy for them. I don't want to say Mike Shinoda is undeserving, because he was actually a really cool guy. Brad Delson, on the other hand, was kind of an ass. I also managed to catch that atrocious tribute to Sly and the Family Stone. I officially no longer like the Black Eyed Peas. Or maybe I should just not like Will. I. Am. I'm pretty sure it was one of the other guys that smoked me out on that video shoot. Anyway, it's not really all his fault. None of the people in that tribute were good, except Sly Stone and he was scary with is mohawk.

On to the Olympics. I just wanted to give a congratulations to Shaun White and Danny Kass. As if Mr. White wasn't already all over Mtv, now he's all over network TV as well. It's okay though. I like the Flying Tomato, even though I still think his mistake in the prelims was to gain more pres time and make his win more exciting. And then there's Danny Kass with his second Silver medal. Everyone going, yeah, well he already has one from Salt Lake. We want Shaun White. Poor Danny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home