Hottopic.com - Everything about the music!
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Punk Rock at Hot Topic!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Jensen Ackles is SuperHot

I know. I need to update this more. Well, not much is going on. I was supposed to go to see High on Fire at the Troubadour but the CUNT at the box office was all like, "This looks like your name, but it's not spelled the same. You can call the tour mnager if you want." WHAT THE FUCK? If you go to the Troubadour please feel free to be rude to this girl. My last name happens to not be spelled exactly like it sounds and I'm almost sure it was spelled wrong at least once for CURIOSA, but they still gave me my passes. The good news is my boss got invited to the Kanye West pre Grammy show at the Avalon and she gave my co-worker and I the invitation. I am going to work all weekend on my Ho-delicious outfit. I'm thinking pink, like Beyonce in her new video. Lately that's about it. I haven't been to that new Dimmak thing at LAX because I still kinda feel snubbed by Aoki from when I messaged him about that other party and then New Year's Eve. I'm also trying to get some Coachella shit together and my lovely editor at LA Record is totally ignoring me! Argh! Hopefully I'll actually get into the Kanye West show because I'm sure everyone who's anyone will be there talking about how GW doesn't care about Kanye. I'd say maybe Davey will be there, but despite seeing him dance to that music, I really don't think he'll show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home