Hottopic.com - Everything about the music!
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Punk Rock at Hot Topic!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

I'm a Bad Blogger!

I can never seem to blog enough! Anyway, last night was kinda interesting. We went to Brooklyn Projects to try and go to that hip hop skatboarding game thing. As usual we arrived too late. There were way too many people. So then we left to go to the after party at National. We couldn't find parking so we decided to just go on to Vine Bar. That was interesting. Jesse from Eagles of Death Metal was djing. I met him last time Interpol played, but wasn't sure if he remembered me. So I went up to him and he totally did. He even asked me if I knew what was going on after! Haha! I didn't have a clue. Then who walks in but Josh Homme. He's kinda chubby. And kinda obnoxious. He was outside later and kept walking into the middle of the street. Oh, and Har Mar was there. I think he's scared of me. I decided I wasn't really interested in hanging out with Josh Homme and Har Mar. I cannot tell you how much I miss Darkroom and everyone there. L.A. is so bizarre. We left and went to National where they tried to charge us, but then luckily we ran into the owner of Brooklyn Projects who knows my friend and he told them to let us in. It was lame. Oh, and the birthday party episode of Meet the Barkers has been on. It was a really good idea to be hiding on the smoking patio. And for those of you who have seen it, the marching band was even more ridiculous in person. I'm working on getting into the screening for Freaky! Die Freaky! so if anyone has any hook ups, hook me up, dammit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home