Hottopic.com - Everything about the music!
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Punk Rock at Hot Topic!

Sunday, October 02, 2005

What's the next step after you out the love of your life?

If I thought last night would be as boring as the rest, I was wrong. After the usual art crap and then a detour to Cheetah's Bunny and I ended up at the Vanguard VIP.

I was trying to lower my expectations so I wouldn't be disappointed as we walked up the stairs. Benji Madden was spinning and was bracing myself for an onslaught of tunas (as we called 'em back in the day at the notorious Las Virgenes high schools). I was right about the Hollywood Trash.

Then all of a sudden there he was. The love of my life Davey Havok. My heart was racing. I didn't know what to do. Then I noticed how he was dancing to the hip hop Benji was providing. He's totally gay. I'm convinced. Next time I'm going to make sure I have my wits about me and introduce myself and find out for sure. Because I am so sad right now.

On the other hand, Benj was looking kind of adorable and chubby. Even next to his Hillary Duff cradle robbing brother Joel who did nothing but get hit on by some girl and seemingly text messageHillary (we hope). It was slightly disappointing she wasn't there. And for some reason I kept looking around, expecting to see Kristen Cavallari. I lose brain cells every time I watch Laguna Beach. Ugh. Someone save me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! Nice Blog. I'll be back. Meantime, if you're interested, go see my business opportunity leads related site. It isnt great yet but you may still find something of interest and it WILL get better.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home