Hottopic.com - Everything about the music!
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Punk Rock at Hot Topic!

Thursday, October 27, 2005

So Sleepy...

10/26/05-Valient Thorr @ Scene Bar

I'm really waaaay to tired to think. The show last night was awesome. Everyone was drunk and there was a lot more people there than Kniting Factory. Let me tell you, there's nothing better than watching a drunk guy play guitar. Too bad he has a girlfriend. It's sweet he's trying to stay faithful. Good luck, my dear, good luck. There are plenty more where I came from...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM A TV PRODUCER WORKING ON A SHOW ABOUT GROUPIES. I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH REGARDING THIS TOPIC, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT NEWTVTALKSHOW.COM AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE

THANKS

12:13 PM  
Blogger Drunk Groupie said...

Email who at newtvtalkshow.com?

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home