Hottopic.com - Everything about the music!
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Punk Rock at Hot Topic!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

CMJ Ruins Everything if You're Stuck in LA!

Things in LA have been pretty quiet this week due to CMJ in NYC. All I can do is read all the e-mail invites for all of the parties I'm missing. Everyone in NYC is really nice and say "you're not missing anything," blah, blah, blah. Don't patronize the Drunk Groupie, biatches! Even when CMJ isn't that great it's still fun running from show to show to show each night and seeing a million bands.


Friday night Bunny and I went to an art opening that was mainly Exene Cervenka's artwork. Which was cool, typical rocker collage-poetry stuff. What I didn't expect was the other random celebrity art, which included Toni "Hey Mickey you're so fine. You're so fine you blow my mind. Hey Mickey!" Basil, who happeded to be there. She's had a lot of work done, but I think it looks good. Plus she's in Easy Rider (Dennis Hopper's photography was also up) and that's totally a groupie must movie.

I'm still trying to decide if I should go to San Diego to meet up with Interpol. Regardless, my birthday is still tomorrow and I'm still going to Vegas. Hopefully that'll lead to some good blogging. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home