Hottopic.com - Everything about the music!
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Punk Rock at Hot Topic!

Friday, September 23, 2005

1 Hour LA

I'm trying to make an effort to be more rock 'n' roll. I actually went out on a week night with work the next day. Bunny and I went to the Key Club to see her friend play in his band, the Squares. Thursday nights at the Key Club are weird. I don't think I've ever seen a good band play there. We ran into David from American Eyes on our way out. He was with a girl. Boo. She looked about 15. Double boo. Then it was on to Loose Tooth at Forbidden City. I said hi to Steve Aoki. He seemed kinda bummed. But I guess we're all kind of recovering from the party hurricaine with all the various bands that have been playing. The Donna's dj'd. We left. Not too exciting. Hopefully the weekend will be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home