Hottopic.com - Everything about the music!
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Punk Rock at Hot Topic!

Monday, August 29, 2005

WTF?!? of the Day

"I thought we were going to win best rock video, but you just can't beat those Green Day people," said Brandon Flowers, lead singer for The Killers, who won for best new artist. (See The Killers Suck)
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!? Thank you Brandon Flowers for giving me another reason to hate you and your band.

If any of you have missed the other reasons, here's a recap:
  • Their tour manager got in a fight with Josh from the Secret Machines at the Mtv $2 Bill performance, plus the Secret Machines deserve to be more famous the Killers (or the Murderers, as Hillary Duff would call them).
  • They suck (have I mentioned that already?) so much that I thought I was going to die when I was forced to listen to them at a performance in which they played after Interpol. (Yet another band who should be selling way more records than the Killers.)
  • Brandon Flowers walks around like he's God. (And I thought those religious types were supposed to be humble.)
  • Brandon Flowers looks bad in eyeliner. Now that's hard to do. Jackass.

Why do people like this band?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home