Hottopic.com - Everything about the music!
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Punk Rock at Hot Topic!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

"We want to see about working with different people on this album, so we're going to put calls out to Dave Grohl and Trent Reznor and see if they want to get involved. And we're going to open the door to a whole bunch of people and see what they bring to the album," says Good Charlotte. See Good Charlotte Sucks
What, huh?
I hope they don't bring anything to your album! If hell freezes over and Trent even returns your phone calls I'll quit drinking and stop listening to music becaue my whole exsistence will be a joke. Not to mention the teen queen girlfriend of Joel Madden, a one Miss Hillary Duff. "If any girl will sing on our record, it'll be Hilary," Madden laughed. "I mean, Hilary's my favorite female singer. I love her voice. And I think she's the greatest singer today. But, of course, I'm a bit biased on that one." Well, if that's not enough to keep serious musicians away, I don't know what is. Hey, Josh. You should seriously think about disowning these two...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home