Hottopic.com - Everything about the music!
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Punk Rock at Hot Topic!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Colt 45 Dreams and Polaroid Wishes

I can only assume that everyone has at one time or another dreamt about a celebrity, be it good or bad. I, being the Drunk Groupie, tend to have lots of celebrity dreams. I've dreamt about everyone from David Bowie to Angelina Jolie. Anthony Kiedis tended to pop up a lot in high school. Hey, I've even had dreams about my best friend's celebrity crush whom I don't find attractive in the least.
Speaking of not being attracted to in the least, I had quite the disturbing subconscious meeting.
I have my clock radio tuned to the local hippity hop station in hopes that the voices of Africa will wake me. Well, I got my payback for this twisted way of thinking. This morning I had a rather disturbing dream about the Ying Yang Twins. All they were doing was WHISPERING! What the fuck? Who whispers a song? Not to mention, I was actually ATTRACTED to one those disturbing men in my dream. What is this world coming to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home